Tiny houses prefab have become one of the cost efficient and affordable housing. Attractive look is no one to dispute with uniqueness by its design. Easy to assemble in pieces makes manufacturers love to build the type. There are different styles available to select from. You can be sure of it as affordable. It is also offering the easy way in erecting as well as disassembly.
There are other reasons of why people love prefabricated homes. The large ones are affordable. Moreover, the tiny versions. Here are the types of prefabricated houses;
Tiny Houses Prefab Types
- Modular Homes – They are strong buildings made of steel in a manufactured plant. A slab foundation is later in the construction. Rural and urban areas are quite popular with these types of homes. Although you have acres of land, beneficiaries to have the rest of it used for some more productivity are yours. Dividing or selling some, it should be just a great investment. Tiny modular houses prefabricate use a well and septic system. They connect to water which run by electricity.
- Log Cabins – This is another form of popular prefab houses It surely looks impressive in tiny size. Rustic is its style on the outside appearance. Modern on the inside will give your interior high comfort. Experiencing warmth and comfort all day and night in it is possible. Old fashioned charm is for sure to comfort you.
- Cottages – Tiny prefab cottage houses are wonderful to become recreational houses. Well, you can have one for a primary residence too, why not? Erected on site or off the site which later to deliver it to your site, the choice is yours. This type of home is certainly an affordable way to have a vacation. Just make sure of getting permission from the local government. Unique charm is added into modern styled prefab home. You must have one to experience it for real.
Sizes and styles are available differently to choose from. The tiny ones are less expensive to afford. You can browse the details by browsing more on the net.
Tiny Houses Prefab Packages
Quality of prefab homes is no to doubt at all. It is beautiful, energy efficient and well thought. In Fact, there are many categories of prefab houses. Each has its own details and specs. Check them out!
- Manufactured – It is for single-family residence which consists of 1, 2 or more units of sectionals. They constructions are meeting the code of Federal HUD.
- Modular – It refers to a building method, rather than a type. Customization is given to set up the better constructions. Moreover, it is without breaking restrictions.
- Panelize – Windows, doors, wiring and outside siding are built in panels. The panels are from insulation foam sandwiched between two structural material layers. They are light weight which means easy to install.
- Steel-frame – It is an equivalent to post & beam or conventional stick frame home design. Steel studs replace lumbers for the structures along with steel posts or trusses and beams. Your tiny house can be in single story, two story and even three story although tiny in size. It will make your house tall.
- Precut – The package includes materials that factory-cut. They are wood-frame-factory-built houses which through transportation to the site which later for the assembly. Cabin types are also available.
Other Tiny Houses Prefab for You
- Cedar – It has aromatic feature nicely. You will find the atmosphere so fresh and pleasant with cedar wood aroma. Anti insect of cedar makes it able to last a long period of time with aesthetic.
- Timberframe – It has specific construction of post and beam. Solid wood timber frames are connecting one to another. The natural look of timbers is mostly exposing itself in the design of interior which really aesthetic.
- Log – Comfort and relaxation can be enjoyed with simplicity and informality. Attractive characteristics of log tiny houses prefab should have well and regular maintenance in unusual way actually.
- Circular – Your tiny house prefab can have the strongest shape geometrically. The building is nice as a residence, cabin, office, studio or community hall.
- Dome – Triangular networks form pentagons and hexagons. A free-span and spacious area is yours to pour and create in spherical shape. Large flexibility allows you to implement almost any floor design. There is no limitation in structural restrictions at all.
These packages of tiny houses prefab have their own specs and details including cost to spend. So are you ready for building or buying a tiny prefab house? Get the benefits and enjoy!